For a video tour of the Bailey Island property click HERE.
Nestled on a heavily wooded bluff overlooking a deep water river in the salt marsh and within minutes of the of the Atlantic, this meticulously designed waterfront estate completed in 2003 was intended to blend into its environment and keep the land in as natural a state as possible.
An architectural, kitchen and design award winner, the integrity of construction and superior craftsmanship with extensive use of natural materials make this home with its outbuildings like no other.
Awards and Publications:
• American Institute of Architects SC Honor Award
• SC Builder’s Conference Aurora Award Regional Winner
• Sub-Zero/Wolf Kitchen Design Contest Winner
• “Dream Homes of the Carolinas”, Panache Partners
• “Custom Home” magazine
• "South Carolina Homes and Gardens” magazine
• “Charleston Home and Design” magazine
For more information on Bailey Island click HERE.
2034 BAILEY ISLAND LANE, EDISTO ISLAND, SC 29438 ACE Basin, just 45 minutes south of Charleston, SC